[tcb] Re: Ingram

  • From: "Marie Metcalf" <vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 07:13:54 -0600

If you look up maps for this guy on his sales on Samba it lists "W Mayfield Rd Arlington, Texas 76016" Don't know if this helps. We have to help each other and be honest bussers. Good luck and happy bussing.

From:  sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [tcb] Ingram
Date:  Mon, 23 Jul 2007 05:49:31 -0700 (PDT)

Bought a panel van from this guy almost 2 months ago and have been trying to get a promised title from him ever since.  Will not respond to my phone calls or e-mails.  Name is Charles Ingram and lives in Ft. Worth and deals busses and bus parts under the name old green bean.  What I would like is an address on him.  Any of our TCBers out there have an address or can get one?  Would appreciate it.

Sammie

Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.