[tcb] Re: I'm new.

  • From: Bob Scrachy <bobscrachy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 20:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

If you know the brand name or item serial number it can probably be found on
ace's website.

theresabuckner@xxxxxxx wrote: Hi Kyle         Welcome to the litter box .  Most
of the impotant people are camping right now , I am so "  Wish I was there "
    I have found some trim from Ace Hardware . Special order   It is 45 + for
50 feet of trim that fits the split bus doors .
  No one can tell the differance .   Mike Everett found it and used it in  "
Smokey The Bear "  It looks good to me . My box is getting had to read .  A
friend of mine is looking at a local  Wholesale Auto Supply   "   J & J s " I
need more so I ll find more .            Terry R   ( Crowley Tx )