[tcb] Re: I'm new.

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 09:49:25 -0500

I didn't have any luck with this stuff on my front doors.
They leak like a siv.

Here's the stuff Everett uses. I bought a bunch of it and it is great. It is from a company called AU-VE-CO and you have to order it through a vendor http://www.marketelf.com/product.aspx?id_category=204 This is just one company that sells it. Almost any auto parts store can get it. I can't imagine how this will replace an $80 part, but.... ----- Original Message -----