[tcb] Re: I'm Back..

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:38:17 -0800 (PST)

What are your plans for next weekend? I'm planning on putting the Hooch back
together. should get the heads back Wednesday. I will start puting the engine
back together and hopefully reinstall it on Saturday. Any assisstance from
anyone interested is greatly appreciated. I forgot to get the rear wheel brake
cylinders. I guess we can do those at a later time. just want to get it running
so you can join us at Bulli Gras. Let me know.

Mark Sawyer
Shade Tree Mechanic
Ale tester
TCB
NHVWC
HBB
someone had to...it might as well been me..