[tcb] Re: Ike again

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:04:22 -0500

I should have said we were sending rain and wind ya'lls way. Dirksen's checking
in! be careful everyone that was big!

Peace
Christopher Dirksen

From: sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Ike
againDate: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 20:36:12 -0500

Glad to hear that there was no major damage at your place.Limbs will grow back.
   We had some wind and rain but it was really pretty mild.