[tcb] Re: If I make it

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:51:23 +0000

I will bring all my electrical wiring stuff.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>

Ya know, I thought that when I took out all the dash stuff that I had marked
all the connectors. Guess what, it's spaghetti.

I called Chuck but haven't heard back. I kinda plan on coming down through
Athens and hope that he will have some time to help me figger it, since it is
brainbaby, but he is trying to bring Bluebus to the Point, so he may be all
busy.

I heard from Gerald. He is up to his ya ya in Silsby. All the usual except that
he has to move his work location. I hope he makes it.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>

Murray is getting his second color of paint this morning. He got the tan color
last night and, I think it looks pretty good. I am about to spray the white.
But after I get the color on I still need to assemble the driver side door and
re-install the safaris and put in the glass in the cargo hatch. I have no
interior, so if I am going to sleep in him, I still need to put his bed in.

And the electrical...I think I need all the help in the world.

So, even though I was getting better at bringing enough stuff to cook for
myself and take care of myself, I will probably going to show up this time with
my toothbrush and little else. It sounds like there will be food, food and more
food, so If someone will make coffee, I guess I will rely on all of you.

Wish me luck.

Checked by AVG.
AM