[tcb] If I make it

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 08:08:58 -0500

Murray is getting his second color of paint this morning. He got the tan color
last night and, I think it looks pretty good. I am about to spray the white.
But after I get the color on I still need to assemble the driver side door and
re-install the safaris and put in the glass in the cargo hatch. I have no
interior, so if I am going to sleep in him, I still need to put his bed in.

And the electrical...I think I need all the help in the world.

So, even though I was getting better at bringing enough stuff to cook for
myself and take care of myself, I will probably going to show up this time with
my toothbrush and little else. It sounds like there will be food, food and more
food, so If someone will make coffee, I guess I will rely on all of you.

Wish me luck.