[tcb] Ideas for T-shirts

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:42:43 -0500

Hows aout a bus with a Razorback? Ed the Head driving a bus with the Razorback?

A bus going off the cliff with fireworks shooting out the windows is a great
idea. But I think Ed still needs to be driving.

The TCB logo with a bus shooting fireworks flying over it. (Ed driving)

Red White and Psycoblooie. An American flag with the Psycoblooie bus from last
year shooting out from the star field with stars flying out. Ooooo, I like that
one.

Do I have to do all the thinkin' round here?