[tcb] Re: IACFred, I have yer Blinker Fluid

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:49:11 -0600

You better jump on that blinker fluid IACFred!
You know you have a leek and will need it sooner or later!

On Mar 22, 2006, at 9:24 AM, Neil McGlothin wrote:

Oh yes, Brian, I have several gallons of that blinker
fluid, if you need it for Hershey...it too is rare and
hard to find as well...

--- Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you Sharon, I WAS tryin' to sell locally, now,
I'll NEVER be able to sell the M/C!
Dang, there goes my retirement plan,,,oh well,
there's
always the lottery!
Just kidding!  I've heard there are rebuild kits for
the 67 only M/C as well.
BTW, I found something for you and Steve recently.
I'll give it to you at the show this weekend...but
shush, its a surprise!

--- Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not trying to hurt your sales or anything but we
did
find an interchangeable
master cylinder for a 67, can't remember off hand
what year it was but it
was much cheaper and worked ,guess we could get
the
numbers off of it, Mike
at black gold helped us compare them and find it
because there were none
available. That's the beauty of buying your parts
locally.