[tcb] Re: I worked on Murray tonight.

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:32:12 -0600

Horn button wire came loose

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sammie smith
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 3:56 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: I worked on Murray tonight.

Intermittent ground short.

  _____

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, February 26, 2012 8:03:48 PM
Subject: [tcb] I worked on Murray tonight.

I went ahead and cut the dash for the radio. It was just in the way everywhere
else and it is really way better in the middle of the dash. It even looks good.
I had to move the head light switch over to make room. So, I get in and head
for the house. Only one headlight on brights and the horn kept honking, but
only for a second each time. I reached under and tickled some wires and the
brights came on but the horn kept going off. But just for a second.

I keep thinking that these cars are like Legos. We build them up from scraps
and they just won’t act like cars. What we expect from cars. They are like
really big heavy go carts. Why would the horn go off, but only for a second.

Sometimes I despair.