[tcb] Re: I think I'm out too for PB (What ever number it is...) I, II, III, IV

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:25:52 -0500

I defer all the shooting requirements to the more qualified and better equipped MarkS.
He would be more qualified to come over and FIX the carb as well.

On Jun 8, 2006, at 4:13 PM, Trey Jung wrote:

My bus broke down on the side of the road a few weeks ago, I went to the back in the bus and gas was dripping from the carb and I was praying for the damn thing to catch on fire then I realized I had some cool VDO gauges up front that I really liked......

so I've been messing with it for 2 weeks and still no go, leaks and more leaks...... so I'm pissed.....

So I'm ranting here... and maybe Dan will come over here and shoot me.. or shoot the bus....

I have to go to San Francisco next week for work ... all freaking week...... and I got a CV joint that is leaking too...