[tcb] Re: I spied

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:23:07 -0500

Wow! Now I wish I had ask earlier.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Woodall
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 9:11 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: I spied

  Rad Rod/Hot Rod show.
  Hundreds of awesome cars and trucks from all over the country .
  The we were there for about 3 and a half hours and still didn't see
everything.

  On Apr 15, 2012, at 8:44 AM, "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Pardon my ignorance but the round up you speak of is a Rodeo or a car
show?Please enlighten me.
                From: Eric Woodall <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
                To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 8:43 PM

                Paul, we're you at the roundup today?
                I looked for you.
                Such a huge show!

                On Apr 14, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Paul Smith
<sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                  That's true.and I understand ,it's for traditional. type hot
rods.I just love that whole deal,It seems to be so organized  for an event that
size.there workers seemed enthusiastic and really helpful .Still no hot water
heater ,maybe I can take a shower in Fredricksburg,that's not that far off.

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Apr 14, 2012, at 3:14 PM, Julie
<julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                    They are just jealous because the bestest vehicles in all
the world have hot water heaters in them!

                    On Apr 14, 2012, at 3:06 PM, Paul Smith
<sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                      I was told by the head of the K's  that he could not tell
not to enter but would rather me not.they sure loved the Zone in the parking
lot though.I saw Jake in his sc on decker.that deal is off the hook

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Apr 14, 2012, at 9:53 AM, Julie
<julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                        Have a blast!  Take lots of photos!  I wish I could go,
too busy playing catch up.

                        On Apr 14, 2012, at 9:44 AM, Eric Woodall
<ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

                          We're heading to the Roundup in a few minutes.
                          Never been before.
                          Should be fun!

                          On Apr 14, 2012, at 9:40 AM, Julie
<julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                            Thanks, that is sweet of you to say.  I dig this
Bus but driving this tetanus spreader disguised as a zebra isn't the same as
driving the other one.  I didn't build him.  I just made him drivable.

                            On Apr 14, 2012, at 9:18 AM, abe schlichting
<gogretago@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                              the zebra bus looked good out there with all the
rat rods!...