[tcb] Re: I remembered ...

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:30:08 -0600

Something about 'tranny in the oven' just makes me snicker.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
sammie smith wrote:

Now that's funny Chuck!  My only question:  Does Sue ever read this list?  Or
has she found out already about the tranny in her oven?

From: Will &lt;evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" &lt;tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:56 AM

Those issues are of no concern when one has to work on a dub.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

sammie smith wrote:

And make sure your spouse approves of stinky tranny gear oil in her oven.