[tcb] I really didlike Denis after what he has done to me.

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB TCB <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:19:26 -0800 (PST)

Acouple of years ago be it at Pycobilly or Eureka
Springs . Denis ask a group of us if we could find the
arrow on the FEDEX logo ? well Well that day I never
found it . But have since found it and now when I see
a FedEx truck or even a FedEx logo in a mag . or TV ,
The arrow shoots right at me , Like the FedEx truck is
one big arrow trying to run over me .It has gotten so
bad that I now sleep under the pool table trying to
shelter myself from the FedEx nightmares I've been
having. I have been to the psychiatrist twice about
the problem .. he said he has the same problem .. he
also said a Friend of his in Arkansas ask him about
the arrow . He has actually built a bomb shelter to
shield him from the arrows . Please if any of you know
any way to help me ,I'll take any suggestions .

Paul Smith

www.23window.com/thezone

  Caution : Clowns on board
H.B.B