[tcb] Re: I need shims for my bus...please help

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:42:04 -0500 (EST)

You'll have to boneyard for shims in your configuration, I'm also confused as to why you have one side different from the other.

This may help you, http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=211498041 but only if you had everything for a 63 and earlier bus.

Try the usual beam builders, Pat Hall, Nate etc.