[tcb] I need shims for my bus...please help

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:37:07 -0600

ok, as all of you guys know i am in the process of putting a 4" narrowed
adjustable split bus beam in my bay. I have all the peices to complete the
puzzle then realized something. i need shims. here's where it gets interesting.
my drivers side arms are 63 and earlier with a 64 later spindle so i need the
63 shimsmy passenger side is 64-67.so i need 9 shims for 63 earlier and 10
shims for 64-67that's how many i'm short to make it 8 per pin.any help would be
appreciated.