[tcb] Re: I need a recipe

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 06:11:54 -0700 (PDT)

Campbells Chunky!  I wuz campin' with the grand kids
at Degray...wuz FUN...may be the last time I see the
little guys for some time...I get cut on SOOON!
--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> something good for camping...diana and i are going
> camping and i'm trying to make it perfect cause it's
> her first time ever to go camping and i want her to
> do more v-dub campouts with me. what's a good stew
> to cook on a campstove saturday night?

> Kick back and relax with hot games and cool
> activities at the Messenger Café.

http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.