[tcb] Re: I need a bus, too!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 09:11:20 -0500

the samba has some nice carats. but if you want to spend some money i would suggest a synchro. that would be the only reason i would convert over to a vanagon.

From: a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] I need a bus, too!
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 06:58:34 -0700 (PDT)

After drooling all over Ronnie's class winning Vanagon Westy at
Fredericksburg, I can no longer resist these late night urges...

Anyone know of a nice Vanagon for sale?  I don't want a camper, just a
nice, clean, later model 7 passenger or Carat, in showroom condition for
free.

OK... I'll pay something for it.

Seriously... (is that word allowed on this list?) I'd like a solid, clean
bus, with a/c, preferably w/auto, etc. in good running condition. Would
consider something with a sick engine if the price is right.

Allan
'71 panel van
'72 Ghia coupe
'XX Vanagon...