[tcb] Re: I need a Boogr free zone

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:24:45 -0700 (PDT)

Don't know how you missed him but if so you were one of the lucky ones.  My
first encounter with him was watching him throw beer cans at cars as they drove
by.  Real mature behavior at a VW show.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I guess I'm Lucky I don't know
who Bugr is?

=== message truncated ===