[tcb] Re: I need a Boogr free zone

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:46:03 -0500

nah, he just needed a good lookin' woman to stand next to the bus

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: I need a Boogr free zone
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:41:07 -0500

No, Bev really did marry him. I saw her several times. I
think she was standing, alone, by the Bakery Bus every time. I told her
that he may have married her to have someone to watch the bus for
him.

    Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:15:46 -0700
From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re:
    I need a Boogr free zone
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    The
    freak in the Baja was wild and single back then.  He is married
now.

    -----