[tcb] Re: I have written a song

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:28:05 -0700 (PDT)

Slick is always better!

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  A good lube job always helps.

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:       I think that I had NEVER filled the beam
with grease. I was often wondering what all the squeaking was coming from. One
time when squeaked into MechMark's driveway, he immediately got his gease gun
and got under the bus. I think that the big set screws could not hold and so
the holes where the screws fit into the springs had enlarged and allowed the
right side to sag.

  All my fault.