[tcb] Re: I have one problem with the party in May

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:18:02 -0700 (PDT)

At least you still have your hair!!!!!

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark can't come. I don't like that he is getting so much thinner and I am just
getting fatter. I don't know if the two things are related, some kind of voodoo
ju-ju, or something.
It's bad enough that I'll be all drunk and rolling on the ground and he can
stand there and look down at me where his stomach used to be, I don't need his
pity.

He's just going to make the voices in my head even louder. SHUT UP SHUT UP!! I
can hardly hear as it is, he's just going to make it worse.

Emily can come.