[tcb] Re: I hate you all

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:44:17 -0800 (PST)

Way to go Mark.  You just confirmed what I just hit the send button on.  You've
got an original 6v bus flywheel with the 200 mm clutch.  If you ever replace
the flywheel to go to 12 v don't throw that flywheel away, they are fairly rare.

Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          My 65 uses 200mm cluch
6v flywheel 6v starter and it all 12v system.