[tcb] Re: I hate this part, but who is coming?

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:03:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info, Will...some good info there!
I'm tryin' to find OSHA rules and regs to see what
exactly defines violations of safety practices...
I'm pretty sure pallets leanin' against an unstable
stack of boxes (which is what caused my accident)
would be a violation...
The company has pretty much ignored my
questions...they DID send me to a 'doc in a box'
outfit called Concentra...not impressed with the level
of service thus far!

=== message truncated ===

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?