[tcb] Re: I hate this part, but who is coming?

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 05:47:58 -0700 (PDT)

Iff the subject, but anyone on the TCB list had to gey
a lawyer for wortk/workman's comp issues?
Looks like I might need to litigate...
Pain is so bad, I can't work on the bus (fer
content...WAIT!  This is Friday!)
I'm gettin' jacked around, mostly by the management at
Half Price...

=== message truncated ===