[tcb] Re: I guess everybody died on their way home

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:14:00 -0500

Thanks Chuck I was just about to call Derrick.  I'll call you.

chuck wrote:
Mike, I have some parts for you that Derrick sent with us.They are available for pick up in Athens.Contact me off line. Thanks to the food preppers.Hamburgers corn and hot cakes were all good.The kitchen staff did their usual fine job of feeding and cleaning.The Blooie cake was consumed as was everything else. Sue and I had a great time except for the F---king chiggers.Dan and I have very thin skin so they bit us the most.
 Bluebus preformed very well with NO issues.
oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Hayes" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>