[tcb] Re: I found mud!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 09:59:59 -0800 (PST)

We need a lot of frog stranglers in Texas right now.   Many folks about to run
out of water.

Something interesting that you may not know:  The amount of water in the world
remains constant.  It is a finite amount that doesn't expand and is not used
up.  It simply recycles all the time.  However:  Appropriate location,
distribution and application are important.  So when someone tells you to
"conserve" water; what they really mean is to use it efficiently in the
location where it is.

From: chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 26, 2011, 8:51 AM

I too have MP mud.I think I'll save it and take it back to Paul in the Fall.
oleblue