[tcb] Re: I drove the bus today...

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:23:39 -0500

 Paul & All        Sore Larry can have friends , he is stir crazy and besides
that he would enjoy visitors . He is so ready to go home . Terry R

 Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 9:49 AM
 Larry is at Cityview .  Bryant Irving rd ,
 just south of I 20   It is 2  miles
 south   LMRC ( where volksfolks have their
 show )  His cell # 817 723 1555 . Sometime he will
 answer , if he can reach it . He is not to good at long
 talks , having to hold it for long periods seem to ? tire
 him ,     Terry

 -----Original
 Message-----