[tcb] Re: I drove my bus to work today

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:17:21 -0500

I think I win. I've been driving mine almost every day since the first day I
got her home...and I think that was in the middle of November last year.

I have fun every day =D
I probably drive the slowest out of all of my friends, for safety reasons of
course, but I think I have the most fun out of all of them.