[tcb] Re: I drove Murray!

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:04:08 -0600

I've pushed Murray and lifted him when you ran off the side of the trailer at the Classic. I'm starting to see a pattern of abuse here. :-\

Denis wrote:
Sammy knows all about Murray. It's like I do stuff to drive him nuts. But he has helped on Murray, too. Who hasn't?

Really, how many of you have NOT worked on Murray?

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:38 PM
It's better to have a goal than be a target.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>