[tcb] I dreamed of splitties last night

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:16:24 -0600

Cindy and I was riding along some country road and came across a
couple of trashy junk yards that had a few buses. I stopped to inquire
and they were being used to chop apart into really weird
configurations. Like a splittie frontend and a beetle backend. And
vice versa. Or a splittie front with a bus, as in metro bus, rear.
There was also two really nice '48 Chevies ripped apart. I took the
glass from the odometer out of one. Just the glass, not the whole
odometer. It was the only thing worthwhile saving from the whole car.
That was how bad they were chopping everything up.

Guess I shouldn't watch Overhauling before bed.