[tcb] Re: I don't need no stinking soap!

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:57:25 -0600

Are you in the military now? I mean scrubbing your privates. What do you do with the corporals and sargents?

At 02:42 PM 3/1/2006, you wrote:

Neil sent me a whole bunch of soap. He sent us a smal box with 5 or 6 bars of Dr Bronner's soap. Jan and I decided that he must have heard a conversation that we had seen dr Bronners Bar soap, which is farely rare, so when He saw some he sent it to us.

Thank you, Neil, I will thing of you as I scrub up my privates.