[tcb] Re: I don't know what hap[pened

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:10:49 -0500

Well nothing I can do tonight, and we leave for Denis's Wednesday so I 'll think of something cool to do later this week maybe at Denis's.

Julie wrote:
So you ask the ladies for advice and then follow the advice from the fellas. Good thinking.

But then I'm the single one so maybe it is better to take advice from them.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2009, at 10:55 PM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes my wife is in bed and I think I can only make things worse tonight. I will wake up early make coffee, breakfast and act like nothing ever happened.
Wish me luck!

Kirk wrote:
Yes. SAy nothing until tomorrow. In an inebreiated state, you will make things worse.
Enjoy the couch.