[tcb] Re: I don't know what hap[pened

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:20:27 -0500

Well turns out it wasn't all me. I fixed coffee this morning and we sat on the patio and talked for awhile. She is a little mad cause she has to work till Wednesday and I took the whole week off. So we'll have a nice trip to Denis's Thursday and get her some of the local Arkansas wine she likes and have a good time with everybody. Psychoblooie is one of her favorite events.

Katrina Martin wrote:
I'm sure he has said I'm sorry. Julie we know that only works sometimes in these situations... But yes take Julie's advice on doing something nice for her on your trip to Denis. Maybe visit some pretty mountains and say sweet somethings to her the whole trip up there. Say sweetie,"How could I make this trip more comfortable for you?" Take more pillows, don't forget to buy her, her favorite food and drink...
Rub her feet...

maybe make her breakfast,dinner, and clean up afterwards. Yep suck it up Mike, do all that you can.

On Jun 28, 2009, at 9:46 PM, Julie wrote:

How about an "I'm sorry."? And then doing something thoughtful for her that takes effort on your part but then don't expect something in return. And is there a way to make the Psycoblooie trip more to her liking? Are there places along the way or once you are up there that she would enjoy but normally you are too caught up in getting there quickly and then too busy hanging out with us knuckleheads. I hope that helps.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

So I 'm gettin together with a bunch of air coolers today in Dallas and at the end of the day I'm kinda tipsy. So luckily I make it home but, my wife is pisssed. I ask her whats for dinner she gets more pissed. I eat dinner and she is more pisssed. So my question is for the female TCB'ers is what do I do to get out of this pickle?

mike

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin