[tcb] Re: I am coming empty handed

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:01:11 -0500

There is room for the telescope and the view with no moon is best. Jupiter
is the big thing in the sky right now, but Orion is up and the telescope
shows the nebulas well but everyone should bring binoculars and we will see
amazing things. Saturn is my fave but it is too near the Sun now to be seen.

So, yes I will bring the telescopes.

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] I am coming empty handed
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 8:38 PM

I am working on Murray to be, basically, my mobile hospital bed. I took out
the camper bed I had and installed the recliner I have to sleep in. It all
seems to work, but I usually bring food and cooking gear and this year it
will be just me and maybe some sandwich makings. There is no room. I will
bring a plate and a knife, spoon and a fork. Dan and Kat will tell tales of
when I didn't even have that at T@P.

I will bring a dutch oven for Julie and that will probably feed me the whole
weekend.

Are we getting a bucket truck for the group photo?