[tcb] Re: I am almost back

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:54:07 -0400

Oh man, that sucks!  I hope everything is okay with Brad.  I'm thinking that
we need an injection of good Karma from someplace.

Maybe we should start a virtual chanting...

"Ommmm"
"Ommmm"

If that doesn't work we can always put you two on a TP poster "Don't let
this happen to you! Call Chuck for adult supervision"