[tcb] Re: I am almost back

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 06:34:17 -0700 (PDT)

Damn Brad:  Are the gremlins after you and Denis?  Hope you heal quickly.

From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>

To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 7:56 PM

Both you guys heal up!  Damn...

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Sep 23, 2010, at 7:33 AM, "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, it will be awhile before I have a railing since the guy who built the
house and that deck, Brad, got jealous that I was getting all the attention put
his hand in to his chop saw. He didn’t cut his thumb, index and middle fingers
off entirely, he pushed them all back together, wrapped his hand in toilet
paper ( don’t wrap injuries in toilet paper. It dissolves into the wound and
has to be picked out very painfully) and spent most of Saturday in the ER and
is scheduled for surgery Friday. They say that they can save his hand. The
question is how they will rebuild his knuckles, which he sawed through.

I love this guy, so send your good vibes this way Friday specially, and hope
that he comes out with a good hand like we all take for granted.

Now start the jokes about how Arkansas…