[tcb] Re: I already have all the music picked out.

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:04:34 -0500

Green Day is great, Ramones are cool also. Bowling for Soup?

Cool now we can all enjoy the party. Dan brought it up and I thought it was
agreat idea to let everyone pick out their music. Because I seem to like all
kinds of music, but not too much music from the 60's. Last year when I was
trying to figure out what music to bring to the party, I hated all the 60
music, no offense to anyone. See I like all Rock-n-Roll just about from the
70's,80's,90's,etc. I also like techno music. I also like some Pop music. Ya
I was born in 1975. I know a lot of geekin' 80's Pop crap. But I really
don'tbuy any 80's Pop CD's.

So let's all bring whatever Cd's we enjoy and let's rock Denis's house
out!!!

Katrina &Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin