[tcb] I actually looked at a vanagon for sale

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 10:01:43 -0600

Jan called to tell me that there was a bus for sale on the highway to town. I
forgot until I was going that way for groceries. It was a Wedge, (Vanagon) but
it had seats, no camper stuff so I didn't get out of the car I was driving, I
just drove around it.

I don't want a vanagon, it simply has too many parts, hell, for me the Bay has
too many parts, but I would like to figure how to get all the comfort and the
sink and stove out of Ronnie's and into the splitty. I guess it would take up
all the room and be heavy.