[tcb] Re: I Spy a bus

  • From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 16:34:12 -0500

Sammie,

WOW small world.  My dad has been at NTSU/UNT since 1980 and taught BCIS. I
even remember going to the big ceremony when they changed the name... even
though it had poor implications for KNTSU, the radio station. His name is
Wayne Spence.  My mom was at TWU in the mid 80's doing child development,
then finished at UNT doing computer science, her name is Jan Spence. I
avoided UNT like the plague, but then came back and did a Masters in Music
Performance in '00, which qualifies me to wait tables.

Where were you a prof?