[tcb] Re: I Spy a bus

  • From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:16:30 -0500

What a great vita, my dad's second prof job was at SFA.... I love the NUTS
sticker... what I wouldn't give to have an old school NTSU sweat shirt.
The gas prices sound too good to be true, but I bet the commute from Ft. W
to Denton was about 18 minutes.  I used to ride my ten speed on the acess
road from Teasley to Lake Lewisville and back in High School.... today that
would be a death sentence.  Had limited experience with the lab bands, but
my ex husband played percussion with the 1 oclock on occasion. It's still a
cutting edge ensemble, and I feel like my performance degree is a
certificate that means I made it through the gauntlet.

The accounting degree makes sense given your attention to detail. But don't
worry, I don't make enough $$$$ to need accounting advice.  Basically, if I
don't have it in my wallet, then I can't afford it... no formulas needed to
calculate that equation.