[tcb] I DROVE HERSHEY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:19:56 -0600

drove the bus today, dips in the road friggin' suck. i have some slight
clearanceing issues with the tires, when i turn the tires they rub right were
the seat pedestool drops down...it's not to bad so i'm gonna just box it in
where needed and be done and no where else

it handles like a dream, rides like a sports car, not to bouncy, not to smooth,
almost just right, my speedometer is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off. which is a good thing
but i am concerned at top speed because of the smaller tires out back.
hopefully i'll be able to do 60.

now for the pics you all have been waiting for:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/hershey%20pics/HPIM2037.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/hershey%20pics/HPIM2036.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/hershey%20pics/HPIM2038.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/hershey%20pics/HPIM2039.jpg

and for comparison, kirk, was your ranger a 2wd or a 4wd??? here is my bus
sitting next to my ranger so you can see how low the windshield truley is:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/hershey%20pics/HPIM2042.jpg
Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009