[tcb] Re: Hunkered down

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:49:32 -0800 (PST)

Just don't squeel like a razorback while in Alabama!

coocoo@xxxxxxx wrote:  I am gone to ground in a Comfort Inn in Anniston
Alabama. It is raining. Hard. When Izzy put in the safaris we didn't have
enough glue so I was planning to do it on the way, but it has started raining
first. Murray was under the hotel overhang, but the rain is blowing so the
windshield is getting wet anyway. I have moved him to another spot where his
nose is out of the rain, but I donâ??t think I can win this battle.

Tomorrow is supposed to be partly cloudy so I can fix everything then, but that
will cost me a travel day AND I REALLY WANNA BE HOME!

Oh, well, I can nap and eat and watch movies all day. Jeez, my life is hard.