[tcb] How to improve fuel efficency or. . .

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:11:35 -0500

How much can a dry rotted hose leak while still being attached? Both hoses near
the filter, and after the pump, were leaking. It was literally pumping
ounces/minute through the hose. No wonder I went from 21mpg to 14mpg during the
last few trips! Even more puzzling is it just passed inspection yesterday. How?
I swear it was drenching the driveway. Surely they saw it????

Anyway, all better now.

Wonder if this is why Cindy ran outta gas on the way to Bulligras? Naw, the
gauge still works.

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_062008