[tcb] How about a pre-rolled bus

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:04:44 -0500

I was visualizing Brian's idea of raising a bus and going off road and I saw
that the first time you drove off the road on to unlevel surface the bus would
tip over and roll to the bottom of whatever incline you were on. And I thought
that it might be a good idea just to go ahead and roll it first. Then replace
all the broken glass with thick Plexi and you would have a pre-rolled bus and
you wouldn't have to worry about damaging it any more, since it will roll over
every time you took it off-road.

I guess that you could keep it from rolling if you hung something VERY heavy
from the bottom like a piano or a refrigerator.

Anybody ever try this?