[tcb] Re: How Do You Put A Trailer Hitch On A Bus?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:29:04 -0800 (PST)

I don't know where you are geographically, but if anywhere around central Texas
Paul can put you in touch with Bob.  Bob can put a hitch on anything.

That said:  I personally don't like those carriers that stick in a receiver
hitch.  They look very flimsy and everytime I see someone with one of those
things loaded down it looks like it's going to fall off any minute.