[tcb] Re: Houston to Temple - Friday after lunch

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:10:09 EDT

Eric:

Yes, I am planning to meet up at 1:00 PM for a caravan of the people that
can' get off work until 12:00 PM. So far, we have been talking about meeting at

the Exxon Mobil at Huffsmith and Highway 290 for a last minute gas-up and
start.

Jack

In a message dated 10/9/06 1:32:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  mec
hmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I think  Jack in the brown Vanagon was leaving Friday afternoon.

Eric  Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I  know there is a crew leaving Houston on Friday morning.
Is anyone besides  Joe going to be leaving after lunch on  Friday?