[tcb] Re: Houston to Psychowhatever

  • From: jki7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:18:53 -0400

 Dan:

Sorry Dan, Jack has to pass on this one.

Jack kirsch

Who from the Houston area is planning to go up to Denis'??

I think Mark and Em are coming up Saturday very late.?

Katrina and I can go whenever.?

What I don't know is who else from this area is going and when.?

Ronnie??

Tray??

Jack??

Eric??

Shelby??

Hayden??

Anyone else??
?

If there is not much interest in a cruise we may go up a couple days early.?
?

Dan Martin?

1971 VW Bus?

H.B.B.?