[tcb] Houston Shows

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 13:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone on the list have any advice/input or whatever about the show in
north Houston this Saturday?  And while we are at it:  any info at all on the
show at Clear Lake VW the day before the Monument show?

On the show this Saturday:  I know time, place etc.  I am just looking for
input on whether it worth driving 125 one way for.

As to the Clear Lake VW show:  I know absolutely nothing other than I heard
about it being Saturday before the Monument show.  Input would be appreciated.