[tcb] Re: Houston Group/FIRE!

  • From: "Trey Jung" <Trey.Jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 08:23:46 -0600

Dan,=20

I'm back in Houston trying to get things done to get out of Houston.
What do I need to bring? Let me know. I'm trying to make it today, might
be late afternoon before leaving. My in-laws live in Brenham so we might
get there late and leave early in the morning.=20

Is there a show tomorrow somewhere?

Trey